REFLECTOR: 3 Reflector moderator request(s) waiting

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sat Oct 28 12:42:07 CDT 2006


Brian,
I discussed Jon joining with Bubba (Brittiany Springer) and the vote was
unanimous...let 'em in!!  Besides, he'll probably raise the groups
median IQ by a couple points.

Chuck Jensen
Do Not Archive


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Michalk
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 10:35 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 3 Reflector moderator request(s) waiting


Everyone,

I have approved Jon to be a member of the list, even though he is not a 
Velocity builder.  I think his credentials speak to his value to our 
community.

Jon Matcho wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I don't own a Velocity kit.  I wanted to afford one initially, but had

> to settle on Cozy plans, which I'm now building.
>
> >From the info. on the web site, "Please note the mailing list is open

> >to
> Velocity airplane builders, co-owners, factory affiliates, or other 
> people demonstrating a value to the Velocity community.", I fall into 
> the last category.
>
> I operate the Canard Zone Forums at www.canardzone.com/forum, where 
> Velocity enthusiasts sometimes frequent and post.  There's often talk 
> about Velocity aircraft there, and I am only looking to follow what 
> you guys talk about and refer to your site as it may come up.  I know 
> I can read Reflector posts on the web, but that's more cumbersome than

> I'd like.  I am a member of 4 other canard mailing lists and frequent 
> 3 online forums specializing in canard aircraft -- just so that I can 
> keep current with the goings on in the community of Rutan-based canard

> derivatives.
>
> Please consider accepting my 'application'.
>
> Thank you,
> Jon
>
>
>  
> Jon Matcho
> Cozy Mark IV+
> www.canardzone.com/members/JonMatcho
> www.canardzone.com/forum
>  
>  
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brian Michalk [mailto:michalk at awpi.com]
> Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:22 AM
> To: Jon Matcho; Jon Matcho
> Subject: Re: 3 Reflector moderator request(s) waiting
>
> What is your kit serial number?
>
> reflector-bounces at tvbf.org wrote:
>   
>> The Reflector at tvbf.org mailing list has 3 request(s) waiting for your
>> consideration at:
>>
>> 	http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/admindb/reflector
>> 	
>> Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
>> pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.
>>
>> Pending subscriptions:
>>     jmatcho at brickhouse.com (Jon Matcho) Wed Oct 25 16:05:08 2006
>>     jon at brickhouse.com (jon at brickhouse.com) Fri Oct 27 15:51:36 2006
>>
>> Pending posts:
>> From: dugasd at bellsouth.net on Wed Oct 25 12:54:10 2006
>> Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: air filter
>> Cause: Message body is too big: 785280 bytes with a limit of 250 KB
>>   
>>     
>
>   

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list