REFLECTOR: air filter

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Tue Oct 24 08:46:59 CDT 2006


I have some photos posted in the Builder's Forum gallery.  Hit this link

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?dir=builder_options%2FIntake%20Air

I have found that the Brackett Air Filter (foam), #BA7, fits nicely.


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ueli Christen
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 6:14 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: air filter

Hi Lon,
You may see it on my Home-Page www.christen-air.ch (written in German)
witch way I made it.
Over "Berichte-Fotos" "Monate 17+18" "Woche 64" and "Fotos-64"
It's on the lower Cowling. Filter from K&N. and it works.

Ueli

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] Im
Auftrag von lhosk at comcast.net
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006 03:21
An: reflector at tvbf.org
Betreff: REFLECTOR: air filter

Has anyone installed an air filter on their engine?  I have a continental IO
550 and would appreciate any ideas on how to do this. Type filter used,etc.

Thanks,
Lon
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list