REFLECTOR: UNUSUAL REQUEST

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Oct 23 12:31:24 CDT 2006


I almost feel guilty ... but I must share my thoughts!
 
First ... I must say I LOVE MY VELOCITY.
 
My 173 Elite RG (w/ IO-540 -- 310hp -- and MT 4-blade) is a "Hot Rod"
 
I have put every factory option you can get in it.  I have also added many options developed just for me.
 
It has a glass cockpit and other cool features.
 
But now that the project is over ... I am looking for other challenges.  Part of the joy I find in aviation is the project itself.  I love designing, building, experimenting and learning new things.
 
As I examine my airplane inventory ... I realize I have too many SELs.  I have a new Cirrus (for cross-country flying), I have a Champ tail-dragger and an Ercoupe restoration (in addition to my Velocity).
 
So ... here is my desire ... If possible I want to find a "trade" ... I am specifically looking for some kind of rotorcraft.  The cost of parts alone on my plane is around $160,000 ... so a comparable value would be best ... but I would consider anything.
 
If anyone knows of anyone who has a helicopter for trade for a very fast and clean Velocity ... let me know.
 
This is probably a long shot ... but I have to start somewhere.
 
Here is the link to photos of my plane (scroll down to the Velocity photos)
 
http://www.troubleshooter.com/AboutUs/TomBio.cfm
 
I appreciate any help you can give me.
 
Tom
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061023/deb27a72/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list