REFLECTOR: Life Ins.

Lawrence Epstein,MD ljepstein at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:55:41 CDT 2006


I believe that there is Life Insurance through AOPA, or at least a
"partnered" company.
The real answer is to start your Policy before you become a pilot of an
experimental aircraft (even the day before!). I bought a whole life
policy about 16 years ago before even contemplating flying.
Coincidentally, I started flying lessons about 2 weeks later.
Even if you are currently flying and neglect to mention it, it should
only come into play if that action is the "cause of death", otherwise,
they still need to pay up. If the policy is in effect for more than 2
years, they need to pay up even if it is the direct cause. This is true
in New York State. Not sure about other states.
 
Larry Epstein
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 11:43 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Life Ins.
 
Kevin, 
 
I had pretty good luck through Pilot Insurance Center (PIC). rates were
pretty good and the rest of the routine reasonable and quick. 
 
Kurt  
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: flykb at verizon.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org; reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Life Ins.
Hi All,
I was wondering what company folks are using for life insurance for an 
experimental (term)
 
Thanks,
Kevin
 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
 
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
  _____  

 
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redi
r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fnewaol> Check out the new AOL. Most
comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to
millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and
more.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061023/1e623ed1/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list