REFLECTOR: Image of Velocity

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Thu Oct 19 09:36:45 CDT 2006


Not too many years ago a saw picture taken out the window 
of a velocity of mountains.
I think it was the Alps???
It was a spectacular picture, and I've kicked myself a few 
times for not saving it where I could find it.

Anyone remember the picture / got a copy?
Who's was it, and would they mind it being put on the 
gallery?

Noel

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:50:10 -0500
  "Sid Knox" <sbjknox at earthlink.net> wrote:
>For my desktop wallpaper I had an image of a Velocity in 
>silhouette (black) against a
> background of the yellow and orange sun.  Bill Gates 
>came in the night and spirited it away.
> I got it somewhere on the internet but I can't remember 
>where.  I searched the Velocity site and
> did not see it there.  Any of you folks remember seeing 
>it and where?
> Thanks,
> Sid
> Oklahoma
> 173 RG  N199RS
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list