REFLECTOR: Image of Velocity
Sid Knox
sbjknox at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 20:58:25 CDT 2006
Yes! Thank you Brian!!
Sid
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk at awpi.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Image of Velocity
> http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/
>
> Sid Knox wrote:
>> For my desktop wallpaper I had an image of a Velocity in silhouette
>> (black)
>> against a
>> background of the yellow and orange sun. Bill Gates came in the night and
>> spirited it away.
>> I got it somewhere on the internet but I can't remember where. I searched
>> the Velocity site and
>> did not see it there. Any of you folks remember seeing it and where?
>> Thanks,
>> Sid
>> Oklahoma
>> 173 RG N199RS
>>
>>
>> <http://msgtag.com/?sourceÿooter> has notified the sender that this
>> message has been received.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw >> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061018/dd382810/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list