REFLECTOR: Revised Panel for my 173 Elite RG

Jim Kanter jim at d-film.com
Sun Oct 15 17:37:11 CDT 2006


Good thing there's no DVD player or you'd be distracted from flying!

Jim

On 10/15/06, David Staten <Dastaten at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Eeeek!! Windows!!!
>
> Ron Brown wrote:
>
> > Since it has been over three years since I started flying my Velocity,
> > I have decided it is time to take advantage of the new Glass Panels
> > and computer technology that wasn't available when I designed my
> > original panel.
> >
> > Do you think my nose wheel will be able to take the additional
> weight????
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061015/c6ee08ad/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list