REFLECTOR: spring latch for oil access door

jack hayes jetjock at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 12 23:13:50 CDT 2006


Scott, 
        Thanks for the info. I see I changed the name of the latch to Hartman . Hartwell won't  mind.
                                             Jack Hayes
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scott Derrick 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:43 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: spring latch for oil access door


  Yeah its amazing the range of prices you can find on just about any thing..

  Scott

  Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote: 
    Good find Scott.



    I should have asked If anyone knew of a cheaper source a few years ago when I paid over $60 for a $5 latch.





    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Scott Derrick
    Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:34 PM
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: spring latch for oil access door



    1/5 the cost of AS

    http://www.airpartsinc.com/products/flush-latch-p17.htm

    Scott

    Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote: 

    Aircraft Spruce has them.



    http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/flushlatch.php









    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of jack hayes
    Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:48 AM
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
    Subject: REFLECTOR: spring latch for oil access door



    Does anyone have a source for the Hartman latch. Factory says they have none. 

                                  Jack Hayes

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 _______________________________________________To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/galleryuser:pw 


--  -    As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.     William O. Douglas, Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-- 

-
    "Just because I sound like an idiot doesn't mean I agree with the president."....from an ad on Air America Radio


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061012/569cee72/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list