REFLECTOR: barn door speed brake

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Wed Oct 11 08:22:22 CDT 2006


I believe the manual does not say because I remember asking Brendan when I
installed mine and he stated that it would work between 45 and 60 but that
the ideal was 60 degrees from horizontal.
Jorge 



-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Craig and/or Denise Woolston
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:32 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: barn door speed brake

I'd say our extension angle is around 60 degrees.  I honestly can't remember
right now if the manual said to limit it or not.  The test pilot landed with
it down every time, but I haven't used it yet.

Craig
XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list