REFLECTOR: Canard incidence

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:40:04 CDT 2006


Hi Mack,
Thanks.  I'm sure you'll recognize the paint job.  
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of MMurp16900 at aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 11:46 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard incidence



Hi Terry
We were supplied with the Shaw/ Wing co canard and factory gage did not
fit.
Brendan O'Riordan who is no longer with Velocity advised two mixing
sticks under the front of the gage.
this only applies to the old stile canard. I think the  factory now
matches the gage and new  canards. 
Steve and I are satisfied with the results during flight. but I use nose
up trim i.e. elevator down and hold the nose wheel off the runway 1.5
inches as the mains touch down for a perfect landing.
Just like when you and I flew the DC-8 and B 747 for Flying Tigers. 
Best regards
Mack 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061009/183aa06c/attachment.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 747.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 25509 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061009/183aa06c/attachment-0001.jpg 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MVC-010F.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 80428 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061009/183aa06c/attachment-0001.jpe 


More information about the Reflector mailing list