REFLECTOR: Canard incidence

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 09:50:06 CDT 2006


So, 

Is the general consensus that the canard incidence guage supplied with the 
kit OK for customer built canards? 

The reason I ask is that I have 2 wing incidence guages.  The first one that 
came with the kit was starting to warp out here in the dry desert. I ordered a 
new one and they Were Not the same! I called the factory, asked, measured, 
etc. I was told that the origonal one I got was wrong (although they didnt know 
how that happened since they are made from a jig). 

Good thing I attached my winglets right in the middle of the range, because 
using the new jig moved the rake of the winglet. 

Kurt 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061009/e99f10fa/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list