REFLECTOR: Injector Idle Mixture

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Tue Nov 28 15:35:12 CST 2006


We are now doing some of the initial taxi testing and are having issues
that appear to be mixture related.  I have tried to adjust the star
wheel to lean the mixture, but I don't seem to be able to get there.
Maybe I'm confused by the manual (how likely is that?) so which way do
you rotate that star adjuster (with the spring on the side) to lean the
mixture?  We are only at 900' so that should not be a big problem.  I
have rotated it until the wheel is almost to the bottom of the travel,
and we still seem to have an over rich condition. 
 
Any hints?
 
- jerry
Helping on 44VF 
Almost flying
 
 
 


CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, 
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061128/19021078/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 862 bytes
Desc: tech.gif
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061128/19021078/attachment.gif 


More information about the Reflector mailing list