REFLECTOR: Higher RPMS

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 28 12:49:11 CST 2006


Joel,
I flew Sunday and can feel a warm flow of air up to my wind shield thru
the eyebrow and can stick my toe in the floor vent and feel a warm glow
but I use an electric blanket for cold days.  I have already packed one
for Friday flying to Memphis if clear enough after the snow.  At 165
degrees oil temp my front cooler gets quite warm but the cabin does not.
I have closed off my rear cooler completely and taped off 75% of the
front one and closed off 90 % of the exit for the front one to force air
slowly into the cabin.
Rene'

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Dr. Golf
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 11:51 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Higher RPMS

Rene:
If your temps are so low, how do you get heat in the
cabin. I require 180 to get oil flowing to the front
oil cooler and I have disconnected the rear oil
cooler.
Joel
XLRG IO540



 
________________________________________________________________________
____________
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list