REFLECTOR: Franklin Mag

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Nov 16 20:54:34 CST 2006


Thanks Brian.  I'm sure I have it too advanced.

John

Brian Michalk wrote:

> I seem to recall it's slightly ATDC.  I measured mine.  I'll go check to
> see if the layout fluid still has this scratched in.
>
> Nope, just the mark, no degrees.  I pulled the prop through.  It looks
> very close to top center.
>
> John Dibble wrote:
> > I'm trying to set the timing on the mag.  When turning the prop by hand, does the mag
> > snap at the advance timing mark, or at another spot?
> >
> > John
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list