REFLECTOR: Engine Stand

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Nov 13 20:19:34 CST 2006


I used that very one to rebuild my Subaru SVX also a boxer design engine-
worked very well, although I was visiting Superior Air parts last week, and
they use the Vertical type- seems a bit easier to get to everything with
that, although really, I did not have any difficulty with mine, also is more
stable if you need to do things other than just assemble, like hone the
bores and such....
 
Alex

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Bujanda
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 8:58 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders
Subject: REFLECTOR: Engine Stand



Has anyone used the engine stand below for a Lyc IO540?  Could it be used?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=32916

 

Regards,

Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG 

Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061113/e4af9954/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list