REFLECTOR: Velocity near Addison, TX?

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Mon Nov 13 16:00:49 CST 2006


Mel,
I'm also based at McKinney (TKI) along with Dave Bertram. I'm going to be away
this week but if your friends are still around afterwards I can show them my
VELO.  (May not necessarily be able to fly - am on call way too often and my
partners frown on me not being reachable!)

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X aka RACE 24
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/

> Mel,
>
> I'm in Monroe, La. but fly to Addison often to see my son in Dallas.  I
> don't know when my next trip will be but  someone could meet me next
> time and I could go over the plane for a few minutes.
>
> Rene'
>
> N122RD
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com
> Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:59 PM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity near Addison, TX?
>
>
>
> Is there anyone at Addison that would be willing to show their Velocity
> to a couple of friends of mine?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mel Bina
>
>




More information about the Reflector mailing list