REFLECTOR: Door Lock

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sat Nov 11 15:05:09 CST 2006


That sounds like mine and I'll do the same.

Thanks
Chuck Jensen 


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Pat Shea
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 3:52 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Door Lock


Chuck,

I ordered a replacement from Velocity about a year
ago. Mine is recessed flush so I wanted the exact same
size. Cheap and painless...

Pat

--- Chuck Jensen <cjensen at dts9000.com> wrote:

> Is the type/configuration of the door lock on the
> pilot side fairly
> standard, at least for the ones that have a keyed
> lock?  Mine is about
> 3/4" is diameter.  I didn't know if this was
> something that Velocity
> carried or if locks are just converted from other
> uses?
>  
> Chuck Jensen



 
________________________________________________________________________
____________
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list