REFLECTOR: Landing Technique

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 16:28:52 CST 2006


Same thing with me when I was getting to know the Velocity.  Solution Best regards,
SB
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Craig and Denise Woolston 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:21 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Landing Technique


  Starting to get a few more landing under my belt and things are getting a LOT smoother.  One thing that I seem to be suffering from is where I touch down smooth on the mains, hold the nose off, but can't seem to lower it gently.  The nose comes down and then bounces back up.  Any suggestions?

   

  Craig

  XL-5FG Flying in Palmdale, CA

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061109/cb765422/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list