REFLECTOR: Op. Limitations & AW cert.
Scott Derrick
scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Nov 8 08:51:48 CST 2006
I had new OL's issued for my Velocity 4 years ago. When that was done I
was also issued a new Airworthiness Certificate with the same date as
the OL.
I don't know what that imply's if anything.
Scott
Dave Philipsen wrote:
> Question for the group:
>
> I just applied for and received authorization for a new "N" number. The
> FAA tells me that I need to go to the FSDO to get an Airworthiness
> Certificate issued with the new registration. I send all of the
> paperwork to the FSDO and the lady calls me and tells me that the date
> on my current operating limitations does not match the date on my AW
> certificate. The AW certificate was apparently issued with the Phase I
> operating limitations. She says that a new AW certificate should have
> been issued with my Phase II operating limitations. Is that correct?
> She has told me that I now have to submit an application for a new AW
> certificate and that I'll be getting the "new" operating limitations
> with it. Is she feeding me a line or the truth?
>
>
--
-
What county can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that its people preserve the spirit of resistance.
Thomas Jefferson
More information about the Reflector
mailing list