REFLECTOR: Velocity 20B update

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Nov 4 12:27:42 CST 2006



Al Gietzen wrote:

>
>
>           I’ve been flying with the CG a bit forward of the
>           center of the range.  So the conditions I’m not
>           pleased with would be even worse with it further
>           back.
>
>
>      I agree that the problem running out of trim at high speed
>      would be worse, but it seems like the slow speed stall would
>      get better.  However, if you're referring to when you fly
>      solo, that's as far aft cg as you're going to get, so it's a
>      mute point.  Any way to take some weight out of the nose and
>      put it in the rear?
>
>      John
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061104/f41eabf5/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list