REFLECTOR: Propeller

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 20:20:25 CST 2006


I ordered my Aero Composites prop in March and received it in September,
about 1 month past the initial quoted delivery date.

 

Besides that, the quality looks exceptional.  I'm hoping it flies as good as
it looks.

 

I think it will be worth the wait.

 

Darrell

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Rene Dugas
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 5:26 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Propeller

 

Anybody else out there waiting for an AeroComposite Prop?  Mine has been
delayed(manufacturing glitches) several times and I am concerned about the
most recent delivery date, now over 6 weeks late.  Any Experiences?  I
ordered mine two weeks after the symposium in Dallas.

Rene'

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061101/3692567f/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 156-5694_img.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 39168 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061101/3692567f/attachment-0001.jpg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list