REFLECTOR: Symposium

Rich Merolla rick at thedam.com
Tue May 16 09:26:13 CDT 2006


It looks like I will be unable to attend and would like to make space for those who are hoping for openings. I will look forward to info from the symposium on the reflector though.
Thanks,
Rich Merolla
SUV
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Phil Hooper 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Cc: 'Juanita Londenberg' 
  Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 10:59 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium


  Just let Juanita know when you arrive, same for anyone else hoping a local lift.  She'll keep a list. 

   

  Keith, looking forward to seeing you again.

   

  Phil, and still very much building.slowly.

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Keith Hallsten
  Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 8:51 PM
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium

   

  Phil,

   

  I haven't seen a "sign-up sheet" for those interested in a ride, but I would want to be on the list.  I have had exactly one flight in a Velocity - a demo flight with Mark Machado in 1999 just before I ordered the kit.  It's been a long dry spell since then!

   

  Keith Hallsten, XLFG still building!

   

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Phil Hooper
  Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 3:06 PM
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
  Cc: 'Milton Mersky'
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium

   

  We have at least 3 or 4 people who would love to have a demo ride in a Velocity at the symposium.  If you can make yourself available for one of these joy/demo jaunts and show off your machine, please email Milt or let him know when you register.

   

  BTW, just got off a conference call with Milt, Juanita and the hotel taking care of final arrangements.  Milt says the Hampton is a beautiful facility and everyone is going to have a ball.

   

  We would appreciate volunteers who would be willing to make sure the sessions audio taped.  As in "insert the tape, push the button."  We'll have recorders, tapes and mics ready to go.  I'll remind everyone Saturday AM and explain.  This will help assure we have each session available after the symposium for attendees and those who could not come.

   

  Blessings to all. 

   

  Phil

   

   

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060516/0d2fc92b/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list