REFLECTOR: Velocity Flight Attitude
Hiroo Umeno
humeno at microsoft.com
Sun May 21 09:03:42 CDT 2006
In the next week or so, I will be calibrating the EFIS and other
instruments for flight. One of the item is to set the "level flight"
attitude on the (simulated) gyro. To do this, I need to prop up the
plane as it would be in level flight. The trouble is, since the plane
has never flown so far, I have no idea what the standard angle of attack
for the wings are.
One clue I have is the wing and canard incident jig that was provided by
the factory with the kit. When the tool indicate level for canard and
the wing, is that "level flight"? Is there any other way to determine
this?
Hiroo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060521/2f5230b1/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list