REFLECTOR: (no subject)

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 22:11:36 CDT 2006


Barry,

Let me know if want a ride. We can fly out there and
then back to CA together if you want. 

Weekends/Mondays are usually best for me.

Pat
cell 818-398-2457

--- gibbons <gibbons at as.net> wrote:

> Thanks
> I won't be going back there up until the 12 of June.
> But if I need a
> special something, I will give you a call.
> Barry
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
> [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Scott Derrick
> Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 6:19 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: (no subject)
> 
> 
> Barry,
> 
> What a drag.. No pun intended! :-)
> 
> Give me a call 505-290-1105 if you need epoxy,
> glass, help etc.. 
> 
> I'm in Grants(GNT) about an hours drive from AEG.
> 
> Scott
> 
> 
> gibbons wrote:
> > Hello
> > Kurt miss your email before I left Friday morning.
> But I had a bad
> > nose well shimmy and lost the nose gear  in AEG.
> It stored at a hanger
> 
> > there. I added a small piece on top of my nose
> pants, that I believe 
> > cause the shimmy . I had no shimming problem
> before I put the pants 
> > on. I had a shimmy with the pants on but I
> balanced the pants and It 
> > went away. I didn't think by adding a small piece
> to the top of paint 
> > would cause any problem. I did a check with that
> part by balancing it 
> > with the pants and was OK.
> >  I had 80 hours with no nose wheel pants on and no
> shimmy.
> > Barry 

> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list