REFLECTOR: (no subject)

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat May 20 20:18:42 CDT 2006


Barry,

What a drag.. No pun intended! :-)

Give me a call 505-290-1105 if you need epoxy, glass, help etc.. 

I'm in Grants(GNT) about an hours drive from AEG.

Scott


gibbons wrote:
> Hello
> Kurt miss your email before I left Friday morning. But I had a bad 
> nose well shimmy and lost the nose gear  in AEG. It stored at a hanger 
> there. I added a small piece on top of my nose pants, that I believe 
> cause the shimmy . I had no shimming problem before I put the pants 
> on. I had a shimmy with the pants on but I balanced the pants and It 
> went away. I didn't think by adding a small piece to the top of paint 
> would cause any problem. I did a check with that part by balancing it 
> with the pants and was OK.
>  I had 80 hours with no nose wheel pants on and no shimmy.
> Barry 
>
>     -----Original Message-----
>     *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
>     [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] *On Behalf Of *NMFlyer1 at aol.com
>     *Sent:* Friday, May 19, 2006 6:28 AM
>     *To:* reflector at tvbf.org
>     *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: (no subject)
>
>     Barry, say hey on the way by. I can't get off work to attend.
>      
>     would be nice if you could drop in to Mid Valley (E98) instead of
>     AEG, but I understand if you can't make that work.
>      
>     Kurt
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-- 

-
    Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty.

    Benjamin Franklin 



More information about the Reflector mailing list