REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue May 16 18:04:27 CDT 2006


Dear Keith,

I am very excited about the opportunity to fly guys so interested in
Velocities as to spend year (like Me) in building.  It will be an honor
to see the smiles as we climb at 1200 to 1500 ft/min and cruise at 165
to 175 knts smoothly with no prop blocking that great view out the
front.   I arrive mid afternoon Friday.  I figure about 30 minute rides
and about 10 gallons at $4.25 per  plus general wear and tear so please
expect $50.00 per ride or $25 each for two.  Some builders may want more
than one ride especially to ride in the front.  

Since it may matter to many I will list my numbers.  I know, I do not
ride with just anyone myself either.

 

51 years young, ENT surgeon, 650 hrs, Hi Per, Complex, Instrument rated,
Commercial Ready,  Aerobatic training,  Currently receiving Turbine
training,  350+ hours in Velocity.

Best wishes,

Rene'

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Keith Hallsten
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 9:51 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium

 

Phil,

 

I haven't seen a "sign-up sheet" for those interested in a ride, but I
would want to be on the list.  I have had exactly one flight in a
Velocity - a demo flight with Mark Machado in 1999 just before I ordered
the kit.  It's been a long dry spell since then!

 

Keith Hallsten, XLFG still building!

 

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Hooper
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 3:06 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Cc: 'Milton Mersky'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Rides requested for the Symposium

 

We have at least 3 or 4 people who would love to have a demo ride in a
Velocity at the symposium.  If you can make yourself available for one
of these joy/demo jaunts and show off your machine, please email Milt or
let him know when you register.

 

BTW, just got off a conference call with Milt, Juanita and the hotel
taking care of final arrangements.  Milt says the Hampton is a beautiful
facility and everyone is going to have a ball.

 

We would appreciate volunteers who would be willing to make sure the
sessions audio taped.  As in "insert the tape, push the button."  We'll
have recorders, tapes and mics ready to go.  I'll remind everyone
Saturday AM and explain.  This will help assure we have each session
available after the symposium for attendees and those who could not
come.

 

Blessings to all. 

 

Phil

 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060516/f11c0a57/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list