REFLECTOR: Discussion Topics for Velocity Builders

Dale Alexander Dalexan48 at dslextreme.com
Wed May 3 20:20:50 CDT 2006


I for one would like to see these available to all Velocity builders even at
a nominal price. The Mark Machado construction tapes have been a help and I
would imagine that the material covered at the symposium would be much more
timely and valuable.

Dale Alexander
Velocity Stealth Gullwing

> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 07:23:14 +1000
> From: "Greg Poole" <gpoole at zeta.org.au>
> Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Discussion Topics for Velocity Builders
> Symposium
> To: "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'"
> <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Message-ID: <010301c66ef7$cf1efd90$4deb64cb at CPQ15218298181>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Think the idea of coverage of all talks (audio files, pictures etc) is a
> very good one as I see many concurrent sessions that I want to be present
> at.
>
> Really looking forward to seeing everybody and finally putting faces to
> names that I have come to know over the years,
>
> Greg in Sydney
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list