REFLECTOR: PARTS AIN'T PARTS ANYMORE

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 12:18:25 CST 2006


Tom,
You've been great - and I do appreciate your patience.
In follow up to our talk today, I learned that the landing light clear lens for the Velocity Standard/173 is not in stock.  We are having some made tonight and will send it out the door on Friday - no charge.
Best regards,
Scott B.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tom Martino 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:30 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: PARTS AIN'T PARTS ANYMORE


  Great news.  It's just me.

   

  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ron Brown
  Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:02 AM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: PARTS AIN'T PARTS ANYMORE

   

  Scott B,

   

  I broke my Velocity in January.  

   

  I gave Lambert a list of parts I needed and when I would be at the factory to pick them up (we were visiting the mouse with the grand kids).

   

  When I got there, Lambert had all of the parts I needed all boxed up and ready for pick up - just as I requested.

   

  I thought of a couple of other parts I needed while I was there, he knew exactly what I was asking for and knew exactly where the parts were.  

   

  Great job Lambert!!!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060330/99b24794/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list