REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Wed Mar 29 07:06:13 CST 2006


John,
If you want to just replace the relay(s), you can get them at Mouser.com, 
P/N 677-OUDH-SS-112D , cost is $1.26 each.
Joe

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "John Dibble" <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Pitch Trim Mystery


> OK, here's what I found.  I think the problem is in the relay.  It looks
> like the relay is home made (see pic).  Two pitch trim wires come from
> the stick.  When neither trim button is pressed, both wires are +12V.
> The two wires going to the motor are both 0V.  When one button is
> pressed, (and the trim is working properly) one of the wires from the
> stick goes to 0V and one of the wires to the motor goes to +12V.  When
> the up trim fails, the wires from the stick have the same voltage as
> when the trim is working, but the wires to the motor are both +12V.
> Whether working or not, the relay clicks when either trim button is
> pressed.
> So now I need to know what I can use to replace this relay.  I have a
> MAC-7 stick grip.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 




More information about the Reflector mailing list