REFLECTOR: TNL-1000

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 08:28:54 CST 2006


Mike,
I am not familiar with the TNL-1000.  However, examining the various lines 
with an oscilloscope should easily show which carries the serial (probably 
RS-232) data.

Sid
Oklahoma

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:10 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: TNL-1000


>I know this is an old unit, but it works fine and I hate
> to dump it.
>
> The problem is that I misplaced the wiring diagram for
> it, cannot find it on the Internet and need to connect it
> to a GRT graphical engine monitor. The monitor requires
> a NMEA0183 input to display the moving map.
>
> If anyone knows which pin from the TNL-1000 is the
> serial output, I would appreciate it.
>
> Mike W.
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060323/bb8ea2f7/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list