REFLECTOR: names attending Velocity Symposium

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 06:58:03 CST 2006


Milt,
We are burning the midnight oil here to be in the air and flown off by
mid-May.  If that happens it will be me, Terry Miles, Malcolm Collier,
and Zach Hixon, but I cannot say for sure right now.  I'll give you two
weeks notice.  ...And we will be coming in spinning an aerocomposite
prop.  It is enroute to me as we speak.
Terry
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Milton Mersky
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:50 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: names attending Velocity Symposium


Thus is Milton:
 
I need names as follows:
 
Larry,    what is last name?
 
Bill and Terry  or Terri , What is last name?
 
Chuck Jensen      Name of wife
 
Jack Sheehan     Wife's name
 
Mike Deeter        How many attending?  Bringing plane?
 
Chris Jaha         Name of  wife?
 
Ron Brown        Name of wife
 
Joel Carruth       Name of Wife
 
Name tags are being prepared & we would like to include all.
 
Milt  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060319/6bd32ca0/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list