Fw: REFLECTOR: Aircraft Condition Notice

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 11:04:41 CST 2006


Hi Andy
Thanks for posting order 8130.2E and FAR 91.319 I do have all  data  and a 
complete IA
library.But I do not have the scanner.
I want you to know I agree with most of want you have said.
I wanted to share with group this important data.
FAR 91.319 reads(unless otherwise authorized by the Administrator)only day  
only VFR is permitted and no person will operates over densely populate  area 
and yes that is even after Phase one completion..
The good news is the operation limitation will give that authority if  
requested.
Order 8130.2E tells the FAA agent how to write it.
This letter of operation must be available to the pilot.
Par. 19 Order 8130.2E i.e. major changes has been changed several  times. I 
think if we like the way the limitation are written we are  grand fathered 
in.If you don't like PAR. 19 more than likely the FAA will  rewrite it.
I hope all the folks on Reflector read this note.
Hope to see you all GYI MAY 19.
Mack Murphree
A&P IA EAA technical counselor CFI.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060309/3baf74a7/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list