REFLECTOR: Velocity N1QR for sale

Carl Hoffman hoffman3 at erols.com
Sat Mar 4 18:30:21 CST 2006


Scott,

Since June 2004, I have flown the plane 16 times and put 28 hours on the 
plane.

Carl

Scott Derrick wrote:

> 70 hours since 2000 and its flown regularly???
>
> Carl Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Velocity N1QR is a standard wing RG Elite and has been flying since 
>> June 2000 in primer paint. It has 70 hours, a Franklin Engine with an 
>> MT constant speed prop, a basic VFR panel, and leather seating.
>>
>> I lost my medical several years ago. I fly it regularly, with another 
>> pilot acting as PIC. I'm retiring and planning to move this summer.
>>
>> The plane is based at HEF, flying in and out of the Washington DC ADIZ.
>>
>> If anyone is interested or knows of someone who is interested, please 
>> contact me at hoffman3 at erols.com or 703 501-8113.
>> If someone would like to go flying with me and can act as PIC that's 
>> fine too.
>>
>> Carl Hoffman
>>


More information about the Reflector mailing list