REFLECTOR: flight training

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 15:11:15 CDT 2006


Al,

The factory trainer is a SE FG. It has a dummy RG gear
switch panel installed for RG training. This is the
aircraft used for training regardless of the model you
have or are meeting the insurance requirements for. 

Therefore, I can't see you having any issues receiving
training in an XL RG. 

Pat

--- Al Gietzen <ALVentures at cox.net> wrote:

> Is anyone doing dual training in a Velocity SE RG
> that might be closer to
> the West coast than the factory?
> 
>  
> 
> Would an XL RG be considered same make and model as
> SE RG?
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks,
> 
>  
> 
> Al (I think I have an insurance quote I can live
> with)


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list