REFLECTOR: Fuel Flow Rate

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 17:26:27 CDT 2006


Hey Brett,

I meant to imply (in jest) that you'd be cringing that
I even performed such a test, not the result. Sorry if
that came across wrong.

I actually did it a while back (years)- before you
raised the collapsing tank issues or I probably
wouldn't have.

My justifying logic at the time was that if fuel pumps
could fail airplane fuel tanks (due to blocked vent
lines) we'd all know about it by now and that
certainly we all needed to know if it does happen in
Velocity's. Of course, your aopa article link blows
that logic out out of the water...


Best, Pat  

  
--- Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:

> Actually, I think I said it would *probably* be OK,



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list