REFLECTOR: blue mountain EFIS One and auto pilot for sale

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 23:19:39 CDT 2006


I have listed my Blue mountain EFIS One and the auto pilot  on e-bay  item 
number 1400140673  This is a very nice and functional EFIS and auto  pilot for 
VFR flying but I do not trust it for hard IFR which has become my main  
mission.  In 80 hours of flying the ADI has veered off attitude three  times. Each 
time I re-erected and it came back to normal within 8 seconds. Not a  problem if 
you are VFR but for me its a problem IFR.  I'm asking as a  starting bid 
$9,995.00  Almost half what a new one costs. I would be happy  to answer any 
questions about the system. _timrhod at aol.com_ (mailto:timrhod at aol.com)   Thanks for 
spreading the  word    Tim 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060801/072fe1f1/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list