REFLECTOR: Nose door cylinder repair kit

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Sun Jul 30 18:42:15 CDT 2006


When I did it, I simply popped the snap ring, pulled it apart and
replaced the "O" rings.  

By the way ... check out this link if you want to NEVER mess with the
nose door system again:

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?dir=builder_options%2FNose%20gear%20doors-m
anual%20system%2F

I know mechanical nose door systems have been discussed here in the
past.  My version is ultra-simplistic and works dependably every time.

Tom


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 4:11 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nose door cylinder repair kit

I have the nose door cylinder repair kit.  There are no directions.
Anything I need
to know when doing this?

John

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list