REFLECTOR: AvWeb "Airventure" coverage

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:38:05 CDT 2006


I just returned from Oshkosh (unfortunately in an Arrow not my Velo) and can 
safley say that homebuilding is alive and well.
I saw some beautiful Velo's and would like to send kudos to allthat made it 
in. You guys are my idols.

I have to give special mention to Rich Guerra. Your aircraft is a work of 
art! It easily could have come off a Lexus Production line. I now have a new 
standard to live up to.

Great Job.

Larry Epstein


>From: "Al Gietzen" <ALVentures at cox.net>
>Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
>To: "reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
>Subject: REFLECTOR: AvWeb "Airventure" coverage
>Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:20:19 -0700
>
>I couldn't help but notice that if you looked at AvWeb's Oshkosh photo
>galleries coverage you would have no idea that there was such a thing as a
>'homebuilt' aircraft.
>
>
>
>Maybe a few more e-mails to the editor would get their attention - or maybe
>not.
>
>
>
>Al
>


>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list