REFLECTOR: Air Venture Air Race

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 25 17:01:19 CDT 2006


Chuck,
At the symposium near Dallas I flew with Rich and Tim.  Tim was very
fast and is running a Continental then in primer and with no interior
and one seat.  I have the 260 hp Lyc and I think he has the 300 hp Cont.
Rene'

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:56 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Air Venture Air Race

I'll change the title to a more appropriate one.

> I see that Jack S. and Rich G. had nice air race speeds of 
> 203 mph.  What I'm curious about is how Tim Rhodenbaugh found 
> 230 mph...different/bigger engine?  
> http://www.airventure.org/2006/events/avcup/results.html
> 
> Chuck Jensen
> 
> Do Not Archvie 
> 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list