REFLECTOR: BID Tank Sealing & Fuel Gage
Bob Kuc
Bkuc1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 23 20:26:03 CDT 2006
Just take the baffles , put duct tape on the upper
strake and then place the bid on the baffles and
duct tape. Then you have an exact match. When
you seal the upper strake, your flax mixture will
have a larger area to grasp to.
Bob Kuc
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
[mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Michalk
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:25 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: BID Tank Sealing & Fuel
Gage
I did the same thing back in 1998. I tracked down
the picture, but I can't remember for the life of
me how I did this.
nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:
> Dave,
>
> That is what cap strips are :) Yes they work
great. You can make
> very nice ones in the inside "L" of the aluminum
"I" beam that comes
> with the kit. That's what I did and they come
out great!
> Of course I think you need to *build your own
wings* to get the
> aluminum "I" beam... and I'm not sure how many
people actually build
> their wings now days.
>
> Kurt
More information about the Reflector
mailing list