REFLECTOR: Looking for "Strong" oil bypass spring for Franklin

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 23 17:58:43 CDT 2006


We are somewhat urgently looking for the "strong" oil bypass spring for
Franklin engine.

For the last hew weeks, I have been trying to get one from Susan at
FranklinParts.com (I even saw her at Arlington earlier in the Month) but
they have been traveling and have not been able to get back to me.

Now that the final inspection date (Aug-1) is set and Steve Murphy is
comoing out, I really need to get it finished up.

I am calling out to the group to see if someone has a spare sitting in
the hangar I can buy?

If you have one, please send me an e-mail.  I am in China this week but
I can make arrangements over the e-mail, coordinating with my wife who
is at home in Seattle.

Hiroo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060723/594de086/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list