REFLECTOR: Fuel Sight Gauges

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jul 22 14:03:19 CDT 2006


What I would like is to put a little floating ball in there that is 
smaller then the tube ID, but larger than the brass fitting ID.

The ball should be flourescent, so that an ultraviolet LED mounted above 
will cause it to brightly glow.

Does anyone know where I can find such a beast?


Jorge Bujanda wrote:
>  I am not that comfortable with the fuel sight gauges that come with the 
> kit.  Has anyone experimented with, or know of, a "better sounding" 
> setup.  ASS catalog offers clear PVC tubing and states that is used in 
> Quickies (attached).  Is anyone familiar with this setup, fittings to 
> use, or share a different approach?  Thanks
> Regards,
> 
> Jorge Bujanda
> Palmdale, CA
> XL FG
> http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list