REFLECTOR: moving 173 with strakes done

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 13 21:05:15 CDT 2006


Can't you get like a C-17 to help you out???   :)
 
 
 -----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Mark Means
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:31 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: moving 173 with strakes done



I am in the USAF and have been working on my 173RG for years. Unfortunately
I may have to move again with the engine, strakes, etc. done. For the last
move I took everything off and Dan Fast and I loaded it up at a 60 degree
angle in his trailer, worked okay but don't want to take it apart to that
stage again, too much backpedaling. Has anyone gotten a trailer and done the
"oversized load" long distance? Care to share the experience, problems, etc?
I would search the archives if I could figure out how. Thanks for any help.

 

Mark Means

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060713/52fda9e3/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list