REFLECTOR: Accident/Incident

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 00:29:58 CDT 2006


This is not good.   He was just moving up to Idaho.  He was suppose to be gone the first of last week.  
He was at my hangar on Monday of last week, working on his plane.  All was fine except his plugs were fouling and he was going to clean them and his injectors when he got home.  I don't know if he had or not. I was in Sebastian the end of the week until yesterday.  I will check on him tomorrow.  I'm very troubled over this.  I will fly over there tomorrow and check on him. I do pray that all is well.  I didn't get this till after 10:00 PM otherwise I would have called him.  Like I said, this is not good. 
Dave
-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: "steve korney" <s_korney at hotmail.com> 

> Any one know about this.... 
> 
> IDENTIFICATION 
> Regis#: 992PC Make/Model: EXP Description: VELOCITY 
> Date: 07/11/2006 Time: 1833 
> 
> Event Type: Incident Highest Injury: None Mid Air: N Missing: N 
> Damage: Minor 
> 
> LOCATION 
> City: MODESTO State: CA Country: US 
> 
> DESCRIPTION 
> ACFT ON TAKEOFF, CRASHED UNDER UNKNOWN CIRCUMSTANCES, MODESTO, CA 
> 
> INJURY DATA Total Fatal: 0 
> # Crew: 1 Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk: 
> # Pass: 0 Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk: 
> # Grnd: Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk: 
> 
> WEATHER: MOD SPECI 1848Z WIND340/13KTS VIS10SM CLR TEMP30 A2986 
> 
> OTHER DATA 
> 
> Departed: Dep Date: Dep. Time: 
> Destination: Flt Plan: Wx Briefing: 
> Last Radio Cont: 
> Last Clearance: 
> 
> FAA FSDO: FRESNO, CA (WP17) Entry date: 07/12/2006 
> 
> ========================================================= 
> 
> N-number : N992PC 
> Aircraft Serial Number : 3RX045 
> Aircraft Manufacturer : CALHOUN PAUL 
> Model : VELOCITY 173/RG-XL 
> Engine Manufacturer : LYCOMING 
> Model : IO-540 SER 
> Aircraft Year : 
> Owner Name : CALHOUN PAUL 
> Owner Address : 1533 RIVER RD 
> MODESTO, CA, 95351-4324 
> Type of Owner : Individual 
> Registration Date : 20-Mar-2002 
> Airworthiness Certificate Type : Experimental 
> Approved Operations : Amateur Built 
> 
> 
> 
> Best... Steve 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
> 
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060713/e10b2a98/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list