REFLECTOR: fuselage cradle
Barber Law Firm
CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Wed Jul 12 00:03:16 CDT 2006
Two sturdy sawhorses...cut down with lowered legs and shimmed into position.
Ok, I know, you want more than that so you can roll it around etc <g>. It
is what the factory suggested and it worked well for me.
Of course, when I fly sideways we will know why :(
All the best,
Chris
Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law
"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"
Barber Law Firm
10827 Tower Bridge St.
Houston, Texas 77075-5032
281-464-LAWS (5297)
CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Robin Ream
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:22 PM
To: REFLECTOR
Subject: REFLECTOR: fuselage cradle
Can anyone point me toward pictures of some of the best designed fuselage
cradles? I know there have been pictures of them, but for some reason I
can't find them now...
Thanks,
Robin
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060712/058e97b7/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list