REFLECTOR: Deltahawk
J.P. Brooks
jp211 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 10:22:11 CDT 2006
Sorry to say, I've been sworn to secrecy, but the Company will be
making some news announcement in the next few months.
Let's just say we are very happy with the engine and the refinements
the engineers have made. If Diane is reading this we do need to
update our web site.
We will be at OSH. I'm told I am supposed to fly 211JP in. But it
will be a minimal crew there since we are so lean we need all the
engineers in Racine to sustain the ongoing testing.
No, not trying to be cryptic... just want the "official" word to
come from Dennis Webb, out Project Manager and quite a capable person/engineer.
If you see N211JP on the sales block then you can assume we have not
done something well. I will post her here first for all your
benefits and then I will make my posterior available for "a whoopin'"
by each and everyone of you. "Thank you Sir, may I have another".
Hope to see you at OSH.
JP
At 08:04 AM 7/10/2006, you wrote:
>Hey JP,
>
>It's been a while since anything has been posted on the Deltahawk. Can you
>give an update? Will we see it fly at OSH this year?
>
>Andy
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list