REFLECTOR: ram air

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:55:28 CDT 2006


Hi Pat ...

10 Horse Power is the up-side.... What's the down side of the FM-300...

Best... Steve



----Original Message Follows----
From: Pat Shea <xl340hp at yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: ram air
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

With an IO-540K, I would suggest going w/ the FM-300
flow controller from Airflow Performance. The FM-300
is designed for 250hp-450HP where the FM200 is
designed for 150HP-300HP. That way you're covered if
you ever boost your HP over the stock 300.

I have a IO-540K with 10:1 pistons and 340HP. On the
dyno, the FM-300 yielded 10 additional HP over the
FM-200.

Pat

--- J.F.Sheehan at larc.nasa.gov wrote:

 > Johnny
 > I believe the adapter and filter I am using is an
 > FM-200 I don't know if that
 >  will work on the IO-540K engine.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list