REFLECTOR: EZ-84 epoxy ratio

Joe Ewen jewen at comporium.net
Mon Jul 3 17:47:22 CDT 2006


Per the Aircraft Spruce catalog data sheet - mixing ratio is 100:44 by weight and 100:47 by volume.  Sounds like you may have a different problem than the mixing ratio.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Darrell & Nora Kufalk 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 5:44 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: EZ-84 epoxy ratio


  My sticky stuff pump is clogged with old hardener and I'm too lazy to clean it out right now.  I just need to do a small layup with some new hardener I just received.  I did a test layup with a scale and I mixed it 100:44 by weight.  It's still soft 24 hours later.



  Who remembers the correct ratio by weight?







------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060703/f0d2ce39/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list