REFLECTOR: Part numbers for some replacement parts.
Gary T. Ciampa
gciampa at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 29 17:31:20 CST 2006
Hiroo asks about the door edge treatment and door edge seals. The folks
at http://www.stanpro.com have a large collection of door seals and edge
treatments.
You may want to take a look at the "Push On-Trim", they'll be happy to
send you a few samples if you need to try something out.
Also, the folks at Sebastian have door trim seal and the gas struts for
the doors on their web site. Note, last time I checked, they did not
have any struts in stock, I ended up ordering the strut directly from
the vendor (but I don't recall the vendors name at the moment).
Gary
reflector-request at tvbf.org wrote:
> 5. Part numbers for some replacement parts. (Hiroo Umeno)
>
>
>Message: 5
>Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:39:02 -0800
>From: "Hiroo Umeno" <humeno at microsoft.com>
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Part numbers for some replacement parts.
>To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
>Message-ID:
> <CC381FC09CE81C43BF0C63966BF4C66F016517B6 at RED-MSG-11.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
>As we go through the plane with fine-tooth comb, it became clear that
>some door related parts needs replacement (and I haven't even flown!)
>
>
>
>Does anyone have replacement part numbers, perhaps AS&S or maybe even
>NAPA, JC Whitney, etc? I would also appreciate how much of it I need to
>get for one door (I only have one).
>
>
>
>Rubber Door Seal (those 'D' shaped jobs with adhesive backs).
>
>Door Edge Treatment (those 'U' shaped jobs with aluminum liner)
>
>Door Lifter Gas Spring (looks suspiciously similar to what we have on
>our Civic Hatchback)
>
>
>
>Thanks.
>
>
>
>Hiroo
>
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060129/2202a48d/attachment.htm
>
>------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
>End of Reflector Digest, Vol 20, Issue 65
>*****************************************
>
>
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list