REFLECTOR: Re: Brakes

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 25 18:21:09 CST 2006


I had the same thing done to my 173's brakes.  After 200 hours and 200 or so landings I have had to replace the pads, but otherwise they have worked great!  I am based at a 3000' runway so I have to get on the brakes pretty good.  


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: NMFlyer1 at aol.com 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Cc: docmartin at mstarmetro.net 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:08 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Re: Brakes


  Well my brakes are already back. They beefed up the pistons to 1.5", put in a beefier spacer between the calliper and the fixed pad plate, changed seals, fittings and pads. All for $267.00 including return fright. Not bad for a week. 

  V-8 Bill had this done and tells me the braking is fine now.  


  Kurt Winker. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060125/2e9cf9e7/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list